- I’m 25 years old and the eldest in my family. I have a brother and a sister that are literally my best friends.
London, December 09, 2012 while I was attending christmas school at Central Saint Martins
My first photography portfolio. Summer at Florence. May 22, 2013.
3. I love my pets. I have a Golden Retriever named “Aika” and a Persian Cat named “Manolita” (aka “Cutie pie” hahaha)
She’s the best running buddy hahaha
She loves tanning in the summer hahaha
Sometimes we take her for a ride haha
She’s just good vibes
4. I practice Yoga and Meditation every time I feel stuck to clear my mind and get better ideas and solutions.
5. I love to hang out with my friends: spending time with them at bars, restaurants, coffee shops, or even at their homes makes me happy.
6. My favorite thing to eat is Chinese food and I love Justin Bieber.
7. I can’t function without my coffee, I love Starbucks even though my Dad thinks it’s a waste of money.
8. I love to read books about self-improvement. Reading makes me realize I can see things in a different perspective.
9. Whenever I know I’ll be traveling, It’s imposible for me not to make a research on all the beautiful places I can take photos in.
10. The best experience in my life was attending the Tony Robbins seminar. (Yes, I walked through fire.) Life changing experience. (3 complete days without a break, I was not prepared but it was worth it).
11. Every time I get on a plane and I’m afraid I try to analyze the flight attendant’s face to know if everything is actually okay. (Yes, I hate planes but I love traveling.)
12. Believe it or not, I was the one bringing Starbucks coffee to everyone at Derek Lam New York when I was working in their sales department.
13. I love to create good habits in my life because small things add up on the long run.
14. I see problems as challenges so I know that when a door closes for me a better one will open.
15. I’m a strong believer that if everyone works on improving themselves the world would be a better place.